I’d like to invite you to join me in September for and exploration of God, Money and Real Life. If the bible has so much to say about how to manage our money and there seems to be such a growing volume of people offering financial education, why do the studies also show that there is also a growing number of people struggling financially?
- Could it by that there is a resistance to the information?
- Could it be that vast numbers of people deny that additional financial information is important or could make a difference?
- Could it be that the personal application of the information isn’t understood?
- Could it be that many people just assume they already know how what to do to manage their money and make good financial decisions based on what they’ve done or learned in the past?
- Could it be that much of the information being taught today is still only half the story?
Whatever the reason, there is no doubt that money, and in particular God and Money together, are:
- Essential topics today
- Controversial topics today
- Require a fresh new look in order to create the paradigm shift so many people desperately need in their lives as it relates to money today.
I invite you to join me on a 4 week journey beginning Friday, September 7th at noon pacific to discover and apply some of God’s foundational principles of money as it relates to real life today. The objective isn’t just more knowledge. The objective is application, which means getting results. And I promise you that with God’s blessing, it has the potential to provide the missing link between His living word about money, and your own life situation.
What qualifies me to teach about God, Money and Real Life? For over 20 years I’ve been working in financial services; over 15 years ago God gave me insights to a missing link between financial information and the real-life application of that information; and his purpose for my life to share this information has taken me on a journey that sometimes feels like Joseph’s journey during the period of time from the pit to Pharaoh’s Palace: a persevering spirit guided by the Lord.
- Where to start?
- What are your money goals (and why)?
- How do you get from where you are to where God wants you to go?
- Our financial systems are more complicated today than thousands of years ago, what do you need today to apply real life with God’s plan for you and your money?
Here’s how it works:
1. Register today by either:
a) ordering online here, or
b) making a donation here, or
c) contacting me directly to make arrangements
2. Before the program begins on September 7th, I will send you online access. Depending on the total number of registered, we will either meet for our weekly sessions by phone, or by online video access.
3. Each week we’ll meet as a group for the lessons and discussion, and each week I’ll provide you with follow up materials and ‘homework’.
4. If you aren’t able to make a session, or if you’re away, that’s ok, because all the weekly sessions and follow up materials will be archived and available online. The online access will also include an opportunity for you to share thoughts ideas and questions and to communicate with others in the program if you chose.
Hope you can make it and looking forward to sharing more with you.
PS – If you’re just not sure, then please visit www.deathbymoney.com to order your copy of my new book, The Death by Money Report, to get the background information and to find out why this message so important today!